We offer an array of charter packages with all meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages and equipment is supplied. Custom orders, unique food, and personalized service is all available.
At Hey Man’s Honey Tuna Charters we work hard to provide the best possible experience for our Charter Guests. Let us customize your tour – Contact us today!
The 2018 tour season runs from Mid-August to Mid October, contact us to book a trip!
Booking Your Charter
- Booking is simple – just call or email us today!
- Each Charter package is customized for you to your specifications
- A 10% deposit is required on all charters
- We accept payment by e-transfer or cheque
- Please book early as our season fills up quickly
Planning For Your Arrival
- If you are flying in we can arrange for your pickup at the Halifax International Airport
- We can also assist you with finding lodgings close by
- Please see Visit Antigonish for a list of area lodgings, attractions, events, and eateries
Your Stay & The Charter
- The typical Charter runs from 8am to 4pm. We do offer flexible start times – please inquire ahead of time!
- The minimum Charter is three days
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages are provided during your time on board (both lunch and snacks)
- We provide one flat of domestic beer for each day of your Charter
- Special orders of wine, spirits or craft beer are available for your Charter
- We are happy to accommodate special requests for specific food or accommodate food allergies. Please let us know in advance!
- For those who may suffer moments of sea-sickness, we always stock a supply of Transderm-V*, a scopolamine product to assist with motion-sickness. If you suspect you may be susceptible to motion-sickness, please consult with your physician before your Charter.
Are you traveling with a non-fisher? Looking to enjoy the scenery and local culture and cuisine of Eastern Nova Scotia during your visit? Tour packages are available for you or your traveling companions. Please contact us for details when booking your Charter.
T-Shirts, Sweat shirts, and hats are available with the Hey Man’s Honey logo to commemorate your Charter.
A Note On Safety For Your Electronics
Although we strongly encourage our many guests to record their adventure with photos or video, we take no responsibility for the safety of your recording equipment. As your Charter adventure takes place in open water, our guests are strongly advised to use straps or other methods of securing their portable electronics from accidental slips or falls. It is also important for guests to verify the degree of water-proof or water-resistance of their cameras as some models hold up better then other when used on stick-cams under water on a moving vessel.